your reporting office
for companies from 250 persons
200,00 EUR zzgl. MwSt.
for companies up to 250 persons
150,00 EUR zzgl. MwSt.
All in one hand - the complete solution for your reporting office
We offer you a convenient and professional design for your whistleblower management. With us, you can book the complete solution as well as a reporting system. This includes comprehensive reporting channels, training for your employees, review of incoming cases and legal advice from a lawyer with the option of internal investigation.
With our all-round support, you needn’t worry about setting up and running the reporting office. Complete outsourcing of the reporting office allows you to meet all obligations under the HinSchG and avoid fines. Due to a monthly fixed price, you have absolute cost control.
Our service package:
• Training of your employees
• Three reporting channels 24/365
• Online reporting system
• Initial assessment and plausibility check by a lawyer
• Communication with the whistleblower
• On request: personal meeting with whistleblower
• Execution of procedure according to HinSchG
• Logging of reports
• Guidance on follow-up measures
• Internal investigation
• GPDR compliant
• Anonymous two-way communication
• Encrypted paths
Your obligation to set up a reporting office
If you have more than 50 employees, you must set up an internal reporting office under the Whistleblower Protection Act within this year. Time is running out for companies with more than 250 employees: they must have a reporting office in place as early as July 2, 2023. Companies with 50 employees have time until December 17, 2023.
Tasks of the reporting office:
- Receiving the information from the reporting person
- Documenting the information
- Maintaining confidentiality or anonymity
- Checking the case legally
- Complying with procedural requirements
- Initiating follow-up measures
What ist he reporting office obliged to do?
There are various legal requirements for the internal reporting office. The reporting office must be able to provide expert answers to various legal questions relating to occupational health and safety, data protection, criminal law, tax law, environmental protection and much more. You can staff your reporting office with your own personnel or with a third party.
The person responsible in the reporting office must be able to legally examine the reported information independently of the company and decide on further measures. This must not lead to any conflicts of interest.
Your employees must be able to contact the reporting office confidentially, or anonymously if they wish. Your employees and customers should be able to contact the internal reporting office in writing or verbally, so that telephone and email are sufficient.
As a lawyer, I am not only familiar with legal issues. The decisive factor is that I am bound to secrecy and can thus guarantee your employees absolute confidentiality. I can offer you to hold your entire reporting system in my hands:
- Complying with the provisions of the Whistleblower Protection Act
- Implementation of the procedure according to § 17 para. 1 HinSchG
- Supporting the process in the company
- Training and information material for your employees
The establishment of the whistleblowing office can be an opportunity for your internal quality management. I would be happy to offer your employees training on how to deal with whistleblowing within the framework of the Whistleblower Protection Act.
My services are offered to you at the following monthly flat rates:
- for companies from 250 persons:
200,00 EUR plus VAT
- for companies up to 250 persons:
150,00 EUR plus VAT.
Unser Hinweisgebersystem lässt sich nahtlos in Ihre Organsiationsstrukturen einfügen. Der Vorteil unserer digitalen Lösung:
- Meldesystem lässt sich anhand Ihrer indiviuellen Wünsche anpassen
- Meldungen können über alle Kanäle abgegeben werden (Post, Online-Formular, persönlich, Webmeeting, telefonisch)
- Integration im eigenen Intranet mit eigenem Logo möglich
Ihr Ansprechpartner vor Ort
Als interne Meldestelle stehe ich Ihnen in Dresden, aber auch in Bautzen, Chemnitz, Leipzig, Görlitz, Freiberg, Meißen, Pirna, Riesa, Hoyerswerda, Radeberg, Radebeul, Grimma, Zwickau, Plauen und Freital gern zur Verfügung.
Rufen Sie mich bei Fragen zu meinen Leistungen einfach an oder schreiben Sie mir eine E-Mail. Ich freue mich, Sie und Ihr Unternehmen schon bald kennenzulernen.
Bei Interesse sende ich Ihnen gern vorab eine Demo meines Hiweisgebersystems. Für Ihre Anfrage können Sie auch das folgende Kontaktformular verwenden.